الجمعة، أبريل 15، 2011

Tariq Says


In Respose to





Tarik Says:



one of the sweetest things a read about the Egyptian Revolution

“We Must Educate Our Children to Become Like Young Egyptian People”

President Barak Obama

Tariq Says:

One day before January 25th 2011, President Obama would never have said that!

He might have considered those young people as a big threat to the free world as they were dying on death boats trying to escape through an illegal immigration to Europe.

Simply, that would have never been said if Egypt was not Reborn!

“It have never been just a bound between a man and a woman, it is that I did melt into you that I became like your fingerprint… cant belong to any other person and can never be found but where you put your finger ”

“Oh my Queen, I breathe you… and you are even more important that the air I breathe”

And I could have never been able to say that to Rehab without being Reborn!


source:

http://my-ebooks-reader.com/reborn/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

My Page on Facebook

Wael Nawara on Facebook