الاثنين، أكتوبر 20، 2008

Joe the Plumber Again

Setting the Record Straight

for Joe the Plumber

I received an email from my wife (yes, we live in the same house, but I am away from home traveling. Actually sometimes we do communicate in email while being in the same house :) with more updated research on Joe the Plumber. It appears that I have been misled by a previous source. Please accept my apologies that my previous posts about Joe contained wrong information. I had relied on the source quoted which may have had wrong information.

Anyway, here are the updated "facts", this time according to updated source of information (WIKI). I will just publish the letter as it is.


An Update on Joe the Plumber

Quote

Just to get things straight

Joe the plummer's name is Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher

So his name is Joe

He works for a plumming company but does not have a license

According to WIKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Wurzelbacher

Obama was talking to Joe (he was out playing football with his son) and joe told him that he wants to buy the plumming business he works in for 250000 to 270000 dollars and that Obama's new tax would increase his taxation.

I think personally that he was McCain's bait to Obama

This part is really funny:

"Wurzelbacher spoke to Katie Couric of CBS Evening News on October 15, shortly after the conclusion of the final debate. Asked whether Obama's proposed $250,000 tax threshold would affect him, Wurzelbacher replied: "Not right now at presently, but, you know, question, so he's going to do that now for people who make $250,000 a year. When's he going to decide that $100,000 is too much, you know? I mean, you're on a slippery slope here. You vote on somebody who decides that $250,000 and you're rich? And $100,000 and you're rich? I mean, where does it end?"

Also it turns out that the company he works in is a small company and does not make 250,000 in revenues - it makes 100,000

He is a registered republican since 1992 - proving my point that he was placed there by Mccaine

So the story is a bit different i think than you say in the note - although just as juicy

P.S.

It appears that Joe does not pay his taxes.


Unquote

ليست هناك تعليقات:

My Page on Facebook

Wael Nawara on Facebook